Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So long summer...

I'm about to go do some 1 mile thing with Mom and Dad at Walnut Square Mall so that's why I'm up this stinkin early on a Saturday.

Wow. Life has seemed so busy lately and I just haven't made time to post on here. I can't believe it's the middle of July...that means school starts one month from yesterday! Let's see...

Last weekend was SETN Tres Dias weekend #30 for the men and from what I've heard, God definitely showed up in mighty ways! The women's weekend is actually in progress right now and I can't wait to hear about how He has worked!! Please pray for those working and the women going through. I so look forward to hearing about how God worked in and through those women!!! Oh yeah, I had mentioned two of my guy friends, Drew & Brandon, were going through this men's weekend but something came up for both of them so they're now planning to go through weekend #31...here's hoping.

So this one is short and sweet. That's a first! Mainly because I have to head to that run/walk thing. More posts to follow...

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Somehow I missed this one...just a little behind! Anyway keep moving forward, I'm proud of you!