Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Alive and Well

Wow...where does the time go? So much for keeping up with the blogs last year! I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and have great expectations for 2009. Life has been insanely busy and I've been adjusting to this whole "student life" thing again. In all honesty, it's not what I had bargained for but I'm thankful. I've missed blogging. I don't even really care about the comments and such, it was a nice outlet somedays.

The first semester back went well and my GPA went up for sure. This semester is more of a challege so it's definitely taking some getting used to. For those of you who don't know, I finally declared a major. Drum roll please.............Social Work. The plan is to work in hospitals with children and possibly teens. It won't be an easy roade do to the spanish class requirements but I'm excited about it. It's nice to have a goal in sight and to be working toward it. Please remind me of that when my stress level hits the roof. :)

I had planned on adding more today but I'm running out of time and need to go look over things before class. Here's hoping for more consistant blog updates this year and for more blog checks...I have slacked off on doing that too. I make no promises though. :)

Have a fabulous Tuesday!

1 comment:

The Wild World of Richmond said...

You will make an awesome social worker.