Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back from the blogging grave...

Guess who! Yep, yours truly. After talking with some sweet ladies this past weekend, I was reminded of how therapeutic blogging really is. So it's back to the blogging grindstone for multiple reasons. Reason one the whole therapeutic thing. Reason two is that I feel disconnected from several people due to my odd schedule with school, work, studying and running, it's hard to make time to keep in touch as much as I'd like.

Life is great and such a blessing. Yeah, I have my down days but I'm thankful. Mom, Dad and I were talking about the reasons God has had His hand on us so evidently over the years and while we don't have a definite answer that we can comprehend but we are so thankful. Over the next few weeks I'm going to post a few of the updates in specific segments so the blogs don't run too terribly long or get jumbled...so in those will be examples of the thankfulness.

Tomorrow I'm leaving for the weekend to go with the BCM to Fall Conference. It's basically a weekend conference for all of the BCM's in the Southern Baptist District to attend and get renewed. I'm looking forward to it, even though I am the "old lady" of the group. I've had to mentally prepare myself to see people that I used to teach in children's choir because some of them are in college now....sheesh. Either way, it will be a great bonding weekend with some of the DSC gang and hopefully a renewing time in Christ.

3 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

SO very glad you're back! New Blog Look is awesome....and I can't wait to hear of your "thankful" stories!

Love you bunches!

Maddie said...

you figured out the template! looks great!!!

Tammy Howard said...

Like the new look. Glad to see you back.

I have a thankful story....I'm thankful to have you in my life!!!

Can't wait to hear your stories!!!

Love you Jen!!!!