Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I was tagged!

The Five Tag...I haven't made the time to finish this until today...so here it is!


10 years ago I:

1. was in 8th grade. I'm the baby of the bunch.

2. met my future brother in law.

3. was the "new kid" at school.

4. played softball...a lot. I was on a traveling team and played for the school.

5. talked a lot. Not much has changed there.


5 things on today's "to do" list:

1. clean.

2. study. Oh the joys of being a student again!

3. go to the book fair with Mom, Tammy & the girls.

4. write some cards.

5. sleep.


5 snacks I enjoy:

1. guacamole and chips.

2. twix.

3. fruit but I don't always opt for it.

4. cookies.

5. strawberry cream slush from Sonic!


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Buy my own house.

2. Pay for Mom and Dad's remodeling of their house.

3. Pay off Tammy & Eric's house.

4. Pay off school debt and for further education.

5. Give. (Church, missions, shelters, friends, etc.)


5 places I have lived:

1. 64 Reid Circle

2. 8 Spring Bluff

3. 1306 Sherwood Dr.

4. Dorm 25-1 @ Liberty University.

5. 1705 Oakmont


5 jobs I have had:

1. Tallapoosa City Hall

2. Tallapoosa Golf Course (it was kinda included with City Hall)

3. Curves.

4. Movie Gallery.

5. RPT, Inc.

2 comments:

Tammy Howard said...

I forget how young you are Jen!!

8th grade huh? Wow!

I love Sonic's strawberry cream slush too!!!

I love you a whole stinkin bunch!!!!

Maddie said...

Somehow I missed this one. All that seems like just yesterday!