Monday, April 28, 2008

"MSRT"

Ok so I'm going to add a funny quote from Ella in this update. Thanks to Mary Beth, I am enjoying a lovely song she taught us this weekend, "SMRT, you are so smart." Well, I got Ella to sing that to Eric tonight and after singing it correctly a few times she said, "MSRT, I am so smart." I have to admit, that made me laugh...a lot.

This weekend was so much fun and such a blessing. It was nice to just get away for a few days and relax. I, along with all the other ladies, needed that. I really enjoyed getting to know you all better and just straight chillin w/my girls. Gotta keep it gangsta!!

Accountability update...I have now lost 7.6 lbs in the past 3 or so weeks so that is a nice start. I go first thing tomorrow morning to register for classes and am so excited. I'm sticking with the Psych. major but Shana made me think the other night and for that I am thankful. In all honesty, I haven't prayed about this near as much as I should have. Definitely a much needed thing. Believe me now yo, I'ma prayin!!

This weekend it gets finalized. I'm finally going to meet up with Wes in Kennesaw on Saturday to give him his stuff. It's relieving to get it over with but at the same time it's so strange. For 9 months or so, marriage was definitely the mindset I had and thought was coming but now, that mindset has to leave. I'm glad we're not together anymore and am thankful for the "signs" but I'm a girl and do miss having someone by my side at times. In all honesty, I'm finally coming into a place where I'm good with not having that extra priority in my life. With so many things changing, it gives me some time for new things. I look forward to dating again when the time is right.

So that was basically random and all over the place but seriously, did you expect anything other than that?

Peace out!

11 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

Jenny~

I'm so stinkin' proud of you that I don't know what to do.

Praying with ya

Your homey
Shana

Maddie said...

True that! I am so very proud of you. God has brought you so very far, and you are really beginning to bloom!

Nancy Suits said...

I too am very proud of you!! You are an awesome woman and you will make someone very happy someday. God has a great plan laid out for you, wouldn't it be wonderful if we could see it now!!! You however, are going to be great no matter what you do because you are seeking God first.
Praying for you,
Nancy

Tim & Angela Fleming said...

Jenny, you are an amazing woman and Ella and I had so much fun with you this weekend. God is so proud of you and has great things in store for you. Spend this time drawing closer to HIM!! Love ya, Angela

Tammy Howard said...

You are going to do just fine...cause there is no doubt that you are SMRT!!! I believe God is heading you in the right direction and we are all going to be amazed at what he does with your life!!!

Love you,

Tammy

jonesfamily said...

I am so glad for all the fun stuff you teach the kids.....it keeps life fun and light-hearted! Now as far as the Psych major that is scary....Jenny messing with people's mind to figure them out....LOL....J/K...Love ya!!

The Wild World of Richmond said...

Jenny, I really do love you. The past year getting to know you has been stinkin' fun (Shana's words) and true that (your words). You are growing into a beautiful, glowing woman of God. I'm jealous of where you are in life and who you are becoming. It makes me long to be 22ish and have all those great opportunities that I missed out on come around again. You go girl!!!

Tamara Chastain said...

God is so good, He gives us exactly what we need when we need it. He even sends us signs when we need them. His timing is always right on. I too am so proud of you. I love you girl.

MBJones said...

Jenny,
You are so SMRT! You are an absolute joy to my entire family. My kids faces light up every time they see you. Our lives just wouldn't be complete without you.

We will be praying for you as you reach your goals and much, much more.

Love you,
MB

-brittany- said...

Jenny, you are awesome. I am so flippin' proud of you. Look at all your headway on your goals. You rock!

I was just reading your sisters post on SCC. Amazing. What a sweetheart you are!

Klingbeil Family said...

Jenny,
I think you are an amazing woman. I am proud of the strides you are making (which by the way I can't keep up with - lol)
No seriously, I'm glad for the signs that were given to you. I don't know all the details - but God does, and the fact that you are acknowledging him and His will in your life is amazing. I'm with Terri - I wish I knew at your young age just how important God's will is for your life.
Love you girl,
Marilyn