Monday, May 26, 2008

GirlsJust Wanna Have FUN!!

These two little girls bring so much joy to the lives of my family and many others. I've said it before and will many times more...I love them "a whole stinkin bunch!" There really is never a dull moment in our crazy family. Below are just a few pictures of the past few weeks..



Here's Ella the day she got her ears pierced! She's looking so grown up and is definitely a big ole mess!


Maddie and I chilled out at my house for a little while yesterday afternoon and took a few silly pictures...here's one that she requested be put on my blog. As many of you know, I've taught your kids to say "peace out yo" and a few other "gangsta" sayings. Maddie's peace out is a little backwards but it's so cute!



Goofy girls!!! I'm not sure what inspired the little pink and little blue riding hood attire but it certainly suits them. How cute are they?

*Jen

5 comments:

The Wild World of Richmond said...

Hey Jenn, you are so right. Those cuties are STINKIN' CUTE! I might add that you face is looking slimmer in those photos...go girl!
Terri

Cyndi Lou said...

Jenn,

They ARE too stinkin' cute, including their Aunt Jenn! You are looking great and I, too, think you have an awesome family!! They might be crazy, but they are one of the best around!!

We love you and I love reading your blog!!

Love,

Cyndi

Maddie said...

Oh, Maddie will be so glad that you followed her advice. ;)

Tammy Howard said...

Yo....they are sooooo cute!

You are looking good Jen!!! We are proud of you.

Tammy

-brittany- said...

So cute!