Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thank You. Hold up, I'm a redneck...Thank Y'all.

I went back and forth about posting this before or after work and have a little time so here it goes...


Thank you all for your support and encouragement with my weight loss/getting healthy. I have appreciated you more than you know. It's been so helpful to me to keep going with it on days that I get frustrated. Special props goes out to Mom who has been awesome but we already knew that!!


It's official folks, I stepped on the scale this morning. 20 POUNDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20.2 to be exact but who's counting? Oh wait, that'd be me! :)

*Jen-Dawg (Oh, that's my nickname from Ryan...it's fun.)

6 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

Holy Toledo, batman. That is absolutely awesome. You are such an inspiration to me. And, just know that we are all here cheering you on. Just keep thinking that it will be so worth it. And it is gonna be SO WORTH IT. Keep thinking of the healthier, happier, and even hotter you that is just around the corner.

I sure do love you JennyBelle

Maddie said...

Way to go sis!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wild World of Richmond said...

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. I could see it in just your face alone. You are looking sooooo goood!!!!
love ya' gansta'
Terri

-brittany- said...

That is incredible! Big Congrats to you! You must start posting before and after shots for those who do not get to see you all the time! Yippee! Go Jen Go!

Tammy Howard said...

You are Hottttt stuff girl!!!!

Tammy

Cyndi Lou said...

Way to go girl!!! That is SO AWESOME! I am so proud of you!! Keep up the good work and the diligence! You are looking great!!

Love you,

Cyndi