Sunday, May 25, 2008

YAY!!!!

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it! It's official folks, 3 guys who are very dear to me are going through the upcoming Tres Dias men's weekend!!!!!! Drew, Brandon & Whit (Lacey's brother).Please be praying for these guys and their families as the weekend draws closer. Like always, the devil is going to try and interfere. These guys all have a heart for the Lord and desire to attend (at least at the moment they want to go...they might change their mind as it approaches though.) Also, please pray for a renewing in their relationship with the Father and a clear vision for them to see His plan and open ears and hearts to hear His voice. It brings sooo much joy to my heart to just think about what all God has in store for these guys before, during and after that weekend.

*Jen

2 comments:

The Wild World of Richmond said...

Girlie girl, I am happy for you. Our candidates can't go through 'cause their house sold. It's been on the market for a long time so I need to be happy, but I am sad that they're not going through. They'll go through the fall weekend.
Well, love you muchly,
Terri

Maddie said...

I am sooo looking forward to seeing what God has in store for each one of them!