Monday, May 12, 2008

When it rains, it pours.

In my blog that is. I get so caught up in things and don't think to post until it's the time of day where I don't really have the time to post. Like many of you, I'm plum tuckered out by the time I am home to stay and am ready to crash. I'm trying to catch up on reading and posting so be patient...or don't but either way, this is who I am. :)

This just in on the weight lost update...I've officially lost 16.8 lbs!!!!! I've said this to a few people, "I have more than one curve now!" I must say, that has started my day off on a happy note fo real yo! (Gotta add the gangsta when I get the chance haha.) I have to give a special shout out to Mom who has been very instrumental in this. She's held me accountable and started out counting calories for me because I wouldn't have done it. Dad has been really supportive in this whole thing as well as Tammy, Eric and Kimberly and several other people. I really appreciate all the support!!

9 comments:

The Wild World of Richmond said...

Wooohooo, Jenn!!! You go girl!!! That's awesome. I'm stuck at 3 lbs, but maybe that's because I keep eating my kids snacks when they're not looking.
Oh, by the way-the board met last night and I believe we are now official. We start July 1st.
love you,
Terri

Maddie said...

Yea! That is awsome! So very proud!!!

Maddie said...

Oh, and Terri - we are thrilled!!!

-brittany- said...

Incredible! You are awesom!

Brad and Shana said...

You Rock!! You'll be my inspiration when I start my journey!! I'm so proud of you!

Cyndi Lou said...

Jenny,

That is AWESOME girl!! Way to go- you can do it and I am so proud of you!!!

Also, Terri- YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Love you,

Cyndi

Tammy Howard said...

I'm proud of you Jen!!!!! You Rock!!!

Tammy

MBJones said...

Way to go, Jen! You are awesome.
MB

-brittany- said...

Love balloons you did for Ella's birthday. What a cool aunt you are!