Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reflections

Something to ponder...what do you reflect?

I want to share with you something from a bible study I'm doing. It really reminded me of something me tonight! It's one that I felt called to go through again. "Becoming a Woman of Purpose"

2 Corinthians 3:18
"And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit"

"The on marvelous secret of a holy life lies not in imitating Jesus, but in letting the perfections of Jesus manifest themselves in my mortal flesh. Sanctification is "Christ in you." It is HIS wonderful life that is imparted by faith as a sovereign gift of God's grace." - Oswald Chambers

I'll be the first to admit that I do not always reflect the Lord's glory. But that is a growing desire of mine. He has blessed me with so much more than I ever could deserve and I don't show enough gratitude or praise for that. By wearing my emotions on my sleeve, it's evident to others where my heart is that day...and all too often it's not glorifying God. His glory reigns and is shown in everything around us. Whether it be from the smile and laugh of a child or in the gorgeous stars at night. So let's try and reflect that gorgeous glory of our creator!!

"To God be the glory great things he hath done." ----TRUE THAT YO!

*Jen